What makes Thorne Research Omega Superb taste so great?
First, let us start with the fish oil. Thorne Research uses the purest oil from anchovies and sardines that are caught off the coasts of Chile and Peru, and processed and purified in Iceland. Then, they add sunflower-derived lecithin to lightly emulsify the oil and to make it less oily feeling in the mouth. Concentrated fruit flavors are added that create unique flavors, and finally, pure, algae-derived astaxanthin – a potent carotenoid antioxidant – is added for extra support of cardiovascular health, skin health, eye health, and brain health.
Two tasty flavors – Lemon Berry and Pina Colada
- Delicious and easy-to-use
- Light, smooth texture that adults and children love
- Natural and stable, with a complete profile of omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes cognitive health, cardiovascular health, joint health, eye health, and skin health
- 1,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per teaspoon
- 740 mg EPA and 500 mg DHA per teaspoon
- A good value with 50 servings per 250 mL bottle
- From the highest quality sources of anchovies and sardines
- 5-Star IFOS rating for purity and quality
Both flavors are created through the steam distillation of fruit, which are first concentrated and then added to the pure fish oil. This process explains why patients describe Omega Superb as the best tasting fish oil product on the market. Both flavors are lightly sweetened with Monk fruit to enhance the fruity flavors.
The Pina Colada flavor features a blend of coconut, mango, and citrus, creating the perfect tropical taste without a hint of fish or an oily mouth feel.
The Lemon Berry flavor blends berries and lemon to create a sweet, delicious taste that has no fishy aftertaste or oily mouth feel.
Usage of Thorne Research Omega Superb – Lemon Berry:
Omega Superb provides 1,500 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids per teaspoon. This pure, non-concentrated fish oil has the same concentration and ratio of fatty acids found in fish. Omega Superb’s formula is the full profile of fatty acids in triglyceride form, is highly stable, and is well absorbed. This formula also contains astaxanthin – a unique carotenoid that is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Astaxanthin has 130 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C, providing a perfect complement to omega-3s in promoting healthy skin and healthy eyes.
- Serving Size: One Teaspoon (5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Omega Superb, like all Thorne Research fish oil products, undergoes extensive purity and quality control testing to ensure that you will receive the finest quality fish oil that meets all of our specifications.
- This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors.
- This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
- The fish oil in this product is in the triglyceride form. Refrigerate after opening.
- The fish oil in Omega Superb has received the Five-Star rating from the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program – the only third-party program that tests and certifies omega-3 fish oil products. This Five-Star rating certifies that Thorne Research’s Omega Superb meets national and international standards for purity, potency, and freshness.
Teaspoon (5 mL):
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Flavors, Sun?ower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (non-GMO),
Astaxanthin, Rosemary extract (Rosmarinos of?cinalis),
Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii), Ascorbyl Palmitate
REVIEWS for Omega Superb – Lemon Berry from Thorne Research
There are currently no reviews for this supplement. Would you like to write one?
Vitamins 4 You Disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product prices and specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, although they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. No statements or information on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Thorne Research Omega Superb – Lemon Berry 8.45 fl oz (250 mL)
Are you interested in learning more about products like the one on this page?
We offer a monthly Wellness Newsletter that will inform you of recent developments
in the field, new products from each of the manufacturers, and review some of the
more recent research that is being done in the world of supplements.
Please click here to sign up for this newsletter.