All Biotics Research products are GLUTEN FREE
OOrganik-15 is a product that contains methyl donors and acceptors organically complexed in a vegetable culture creating a whole food supplement. Each tablet contains mixed cultured vegetables with biologically active, methyl-related culture concentrates, along with natural organically bound trace elements and enzymes. The creation of this product’s vegetable culture is a patented process, unique to Biotics Research Corporation.
Usage of Biotics Research OOrganik-15:
An excellent description of the function of methyl groups was provided by Dr. William Ellis.
"Methyl groups are one-carbon portions of biosynthetic material within the cell. Reactions include the synthesis of creatine (important in muscle contraction), adrenalin (involved in biological oxidation), steroids (hormone metabolism, synthesis of vitamin D and cholesterol) and lecithin (essential for the emulsification of cholesterol), as well as methylation-mediated deactivation of toxic compounds. Very important is the fact that energy from methyl groups does not follow glucose or the Krebs cycle; these groups are combusted by way of a faster, alternative route. In the absence of methyl donors, such groups are still demanded, but are taken at the expense of proteins which carry these groups and their precursors. Further, methyl donors help to spare methionine, one of the scarcest of amino acids."
Clinical evidence suggests that OOrganik-15 may be a helpful adjunctive therapy with the following:
- Increase endurance for sports performance athletes (5 tablets one hour before the event a 5 tablets just prior to the event).
- Morning sluggishness (2-3 tablets, 3 times a day with a maintenance level of 2 tablets daily). Adrenal (ADB-5 Plus or Cytozyme-AD) and liver (Cytozyme-LV and MCS-2) support may also be considered.
- Methylation is important for the integrity of the myelin sheath of nerves, therefore, OOrganik-15 may be considered as part of a program for patients with MS or other problems involving the myelin sheath (2-3 tablets, 3 times a day).
- As part of protocols for asthma, or emphysema or other upper respiratory problems (2-3 tablets, 3 times a day).
- May be used with stubborn cases of biliary stasis (2-3 tablets, 3 times a day).
- For patients who have a paradoxical reaction to vitamin B-6, 5-hydroxytryptophan, folic acid and/or niacinamide (2-3 tablets twice a day).
- May be used as part of protocols for autism patients (4-6 tablets daily).
- May be used with L-Arginine and Porphyra-Zyme for angina (6-8 tablets daily).
- As part of any protocol for problems involving free radical pathology (2-3 tablets, 3 times a day).
Otherwise, 1 to 3 tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
Each Tablet supplies:
Oorganik-15 (vegetable culture)
REVIEWS for OOrganik-15 from Biotics Research
There are currently no reviews for this supplement. Would you like to write one?
Vitamins 4 You Disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product prices and specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, although they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. No statements or information on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Biotics Research OOrganik-15 180 tab
Are you interested in learning more about products like the one on this page?
We offer a monthly Wellness Newsletter that will inform you of recent developments
in the field, new products from each of the manufacturers, and review some of the
more recent research that is being done in the world of supplements.
Please click here to sign up for this newsletter.