|A physician's review of Douglas Laboratories supplements|
|The Douglas Laboratories Company (from their website)|
|Back in 1955, Sam Lioon, founded
Douglas Laboratories on a simple promise: provide the highest quality
nutritional supplements available with the highest level of personal
service—anywhere. And with that promise began a legacy of leadership—and a
never-ending quest to exceed our customers’ expectations to Raise the
Standard for Nutrition and Wellness.
Today, that legacy lives on as Douglas Laboratories proudly joins the Atrium Biotechnologies group of companies. Atrium Biotechnologies is an international company and global leader in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of dietary supplements, specialty fine chemicals, and active cosmetic ingredients.
Douglas Laboratories is supported by more than 300 Douglas Laboratories employees who are all dedicated to keeping the promise Sam made 50 years ago. Raising the Standard is more than a slogan—it’s a promise. As Douglas Laboratories enters their second half-century, they will continue to keep their promise to Raise the Standard with a custom approach to patient nutrition and wellness. With custom formulations patients can’t find anywhere else and the industry’s largest and most innovative product line, Douglas Laboratories will back up that promise with the kind of stringent criteria many other companies overlook, such as:
- (cGMPs) current good manufacturing practices.
- ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 17025 Accreditation of their laboratories.
- The industry’s first fully electronic, bar code driven, paperless manufacturing system to pass the FDA’s rigorous audit. Their exclusive Veri-Match labeling system, ensures verification prior to production and release of products.
- (SOPs) standard operating procedures.
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program) ensures raw material safety and quality.
- Experienced, on-staff Ph.D’s, utilizing three full-service laboratories, outfitted with the latest analytical equipment.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing, including ultra high-speed encapsulating machines, capable of producing over 35 million capsules and tablets daily!
- Full compliance with the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, assuring safety and uninterrupted flow of all raw materials.
Douglas Laboratories continues to lead the way with clinical trials designed to validate the efficacy of their products. Their world-renowned Ultra-Preventive® X (Ten) was rated the #1 multivitamin in the professional healthcare market, and the Vita-Big-Kids™ was rated the #1 children’s multivitamin overall by the independent Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements. Their commitment to help support patient outcomes is ongoing.
|Douglas Laboratories Featured Products|
ULTRA PREVENTIVE X - rated the #1 multivitamin in the
professional healthcare market by the independent Comparative Guide to
Xtra-Cell Product Line - This is a new line of supplements from Douglas Laboratories that are frozen concentrated extracts. We have the complete list here - [ click ]
|Our Patient Testimonials of Douglas Laboratories Supplements|
|" There are supplements
that I need regularly that I can only find with Douglas Labs " --- J.S.,
" I have tried several multivitamins over the years and have found out that there are no substitutes for Douglas Laboratory supplements. " --- C.K., Illinois
|Summary - Douglas Laboratories has been
around for a great many years, but they are one of our newer companies.
We started promoting their product line in our offices in 2006 and have had
great results and great patient feedback from our recommendations. We
purchased our own copy of the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements
and found that Douglas Labs had 4 of the top 25 products (out of over 500)
that they reviewed. No other nutrition company was even close.
That really impressed us.
copyright 2007 --- Vitamins 4 You,